How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Apps. Today we are going to see how to read deleted messages from your WhatsApp messenger and here you can see this is my new android mobile and this is my friend android mobile.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages
So I try to send the one message from my friend android mobile to my android mobile, so here I try to send ” Hai ” And here you can see this message is received successfully and then it shows ” Hai “. So after that sometimes I try to delete this message from my friend android mobile. So here I try to select ” Delete for everyone “. And here you can see it shows ” This message was deleted ” So how to read this deleted message?. And this method is only working by installing the following one application.
So how to do it?… Just go to your google play store. In this search bar section, you can type ” Notisave ” This application name is called ” Notisave-save notifications “..so you can click to install this application. and the file size is nearly 2 Megabytes..so you can wait for some time. Once the installation is completed, you can click to open this application.
Now it’s starting to loading...and it shows ” Allow access to notifications “, so you can click to ” Allow “. Then also click to enable these accessibility settings, so you can click to ” Next “. In this notification access section, you can locate that ” Notisave ” application, then click to enable it and click to ” Allow “. Then once again go back to your application.
So finally this application is installed successfully, And all the settings are ready to use. Now once again I try to send one message from my friend mobile. I try to send ” Hi how are you “. Once your message is typed, just click to the ” Send ” icon. And here you can see on my mobile it shows ” Hi how are you ” so after that sometimes I try to delete this message. And here you can see it shows ” This the message was deleted ” and in following it shows “Hi how are you ” So this is the way you can read your deleted messages in your WhatsApp messenger.
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages:
Whenever someone deletes a WhatsApp All message and One, in the chat it shows a message that reads, ‘This message was deleted’. If you have an Android smartphone used, follow these steps to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.
- Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.
- After granting the permissions, go back to the app and now you’ll be asked to select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.
- On the next screen tap Yes, Save Files followed by tapping Allow. This will finish setting up the app and it will be ready for use.
- From then on every notification that you receive on WhatsApp, including the deleted messages will be present on WhatsRemoved+ app. All you need to do is to open the app and from the top bar select WhatsApp.