Recovery Toolbox for DWG Business Latest Version Free Download. The software does not require special skills or previous recovery experience of any kind; all you have to do is follow the instructions and wait for the program to scan the damaged file, identify the recoverable resources and complete the recovery.
Recovery Toolbox for DWG Business
How to repair an AutoCAD file:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to recover a damaged * .dwg file with an AutoCAD project or drawing:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for DWG from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForDWGInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for DWG on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for DWG
- Select the corrupted * .dwg file on the first page of Recovery Toolbox for DWG
- Click the Analyze button
- Preview recovered objects from damaged DWG file
- Click the Start Recovery button to export the data to a new AutoCAD project
The wizard-based program interface allows you to restore data from a corrupted file in a series of simple steps. Recovery Toolbox for DWG (download) is an advanced data recovery tool for damaged DWG files. To speed up the process, you can manually specify the version of the DWG file to be recovered; otherwise, the program will spend additional time analyzing the file structure and configuring the recovery engine.
AutoCAD DWG Repair Tool Features:
- Recover all versions of * .dwg files created with AutoCAD 2000/2004/2007/2010 and higher
- Preview of recovered objects with zoom, move and rotate functions
- No special skills required
- Automatic detection of * .dwg file version
- Additional functions for more correct data recovery
- Export recovered data directly to AutoCAD
- Select the AutoCAD version to export, if multiple versions of AutoCAD are installed
- Multilanguage interface
- DWG Viewer Tool
- Displays the contents of corrupted AutoCAD graphic data files.
In the menu, the options of the Tools-Options program are divided into two parts: Recovery method and Additional. The Recovery Method tab allows you to choose between three available file recovery algorithms:
Direct reading Algorithm of direct reading of files. This tries to find objects using tables and file header addresses. The fastest method, but very sensitive to errors.
Recovery reading. The recovery read for each version of DWG format uses its own methods to search for objects in files. The method does not depend on tables or addresses. After all, objects have been found in the file, the program uses special algorithms to retrieve connections between objects.
Recovery reading + direct reading. Combined method The first recovery read is executed, then the program searches the tables for files. If it finds tables, it retrieves a more accurate draft. If it is noticeable then the result will be analogous to the Recovery Read option.
The Additional tab allows you to configure certain additional parameters of the program:
Retrieve blocks without INSERTS. If this option is activated, then for those blocks that do not have insertion points, new insertion points will be forcibly created. This option ensures that all the recovered blocks will appear in the draft. If this option is disabled, only blocks for which corresponding insertion points were found in the file will appear in the draft. (Blocks, in this context, are objects of type BLOCK, and insertion points are objects of type INSERT. Generally speaking, if it is necessary to recover the maximum, activate this option. If it is necessary only to recover the position exact blocks, no additional garbage, turn this option off.)
Convert anonymous blocks into normal blocks. Autocad creates anonymous auxiliary blocks to display certain objects, such as dimension, shading, etc. It is impossible to create such a block. This option converts the anonymous blocks found in the file into ordinary blocks, allowing you to recover them in the draft. (As in the previous point, if you want to restore to the maximum, activate the option. If you want to delete additional objects, deactivate it).
Smart decompression. Use non-standard algorithms to decompress data. These algorithms are significantly faster than the usual ones, however, there is a small chance that they may lose some data in the file.