Technical Code Programs The path to understanding a program ends less difficult and simpler with the help of a calculation.
Algorithms and Pseudocode IT Technical
- 1: The given issue must be separated into direct and important advances.
- 2: The media must be numbered successively.
- 3: The media must be clear and written in basic English.
The calculation is written in a pseudo-language that is like direct English. The pseudocode is used to indicate the logic of the program that is autonomous from a particular programming language. Unravel the progress of the program by isolating it in the rational structure and coding.
1: Logic design:
In this part, the logic of the program is structured. The logic configuration indicates the different advances necessary to address the problem as well as the grouping of these means. The use of pseudocode allows the software engineer to concentrate on organizing the logic of the program.
The means of calculation become the instruction of any programming language.
- The following calculation enters two numbers to determine the aggregate and then displays the result on the screen.
1: Start 2: Entry A 3: Entry B 4: Total = A + B 5: Show Total 6: Exit
- The following calculation calculates the region of a circle when the scan is performed.
1: Start 2: Input sweep at r 3: Area = 3.14 * r * r 4: Print region 5: End
- The following calculation finds the total of the first fifty normal numbers.
1: Start 2: Sum = 0 3: N = 0 4: Repeat steps 5 and 6 while (N <= 50) 5: Sum = Sum + N
6: N = N + 7: Print total 8: End
Advantages of the algorithms Some advantages of a calculation are the following:
1: Reduced complexity:
The drafting of calculations and projects independently separates the general task by separating it into two less difficult errands. In composing the calculation, we can concentrate on dealing with the problem instead of focusing on a specific language.
2: Greater flexibility:
The calculation is composed with the objective that the code can be written in any language. Using the calculation, the problem could be written in Visual Basic, Java or C ++, etc.