Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications, Features Full Details. Okay, so wassup guys are red note 9 is almost here and it is going to be official soon I will be talking about its official launch straight later in this that is now a hundred percent confirmed and some of its teasers of Redmi Note 9 has been started and everyone is almost shot by watching.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
Price: $267.98 + $45.58 Shipping Free
These teasers and these official posters of Redmi Note 9 and Manu Kumar who is VP of Xiaomi has released some more posters making this Redmi Note 9 cities more Anticipated and this time Redmi Note 9 is backing a new camera style a quad-camera setup with four cameras Now that’s what we saw in red.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro – A New Camera Beast
- With Front/Back Glass (Gorilla Glass 6) and Aluminum Frame
- Super AMOLED Touchscreen and 800 nits max brightness
- 6.59-Inches Display and 120Hz Touch-Sensing
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Featured HDR10 +
- Chipset Mediatek Helio G90T or Updated Version
- 8/10 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of Storage with UFS3.0
- 108MP Penta Lens Camera, LED Flash
- Under Display Front Camera
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and USB 3.0, Type-C
- Fast Ultrasonic In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Fast Battery Charging 40W and Qi Wireless Charging 18W
- 5000 mAh Huge Battery
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications, Features:
There’s also a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front that supports artificial intelligence (AI) -based features. The Redmi Note 9 Pro dual SIM (Nano) runs Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top and features a 6.67-inch full-HD + (1080×2400 pixels) IPS screen that has a 20: 9 aspect ratio and Corning protection Gorilla Glass 5 on the top.
The camera setup also has an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel tertiary sensor with a macro lens, and a 2-megapixel quaternary sensor for depth detection. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, along with the Adreno 618 GPU and up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. In terms of storage, the Redmi Note 9 Pro has up to 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 512GB) through a dedicated slot.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro packs a 5,020mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging (supported charger is in the box). Lastly, the phone measures 165.7×76.6×8.8mm and weigh 209 grams. The phone comes with the quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GM2 primary sensor with a six-piece f/1.79 lens. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The smartphone comes with a side-mounted sensor.